How Can you Help?
Since 1949 support from the community has been essential to the operation of Work Training Center services. There are many ways those who are interested can contribute to our efforts.
Here’s how you can help:
- Contribute a cash gift
- Name WTC in your will
- Make a gift of property
- Provide memorial contributions for friends or family
- Attend a WTC fundraising event – All upcoming fundraisers are listed under the “Events” Section
- Volunteer your time and/or skills
- Contract with WTC for light assembly, bulk mailings, production sewing, or woodshop products
- Bring recyclables to Fair Street Recycling
- Contract with Prestige Landscape Services for landscape maintenance at your home or business
Make an online donation with a credit card or PayPal
All gifts to WTC are charitable donations, fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law. For details on any of the above, call 530.343.7994
When you do your shopping at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Work Training Center For The Handicapped Inc. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1540883 and support us every time you shop.
Tax ID #94-154-0883